FOOT STRESS FRACTURE
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
The symptoms of a stress fracture include the following:
- Minor pain and/or weakness in the area where the break is located.
- Pain deep within the foot, ankle, or toe.
- “Pinpoint pain” (tenderness at the site of the fracture when it is touched).
- Swelling on top of the foot or in the ankle.
- Pain that occurs during or after normal activity.
- Pain that is brought on by activity and relieved by rest.
If the stress fracture is not treated, the pain can become severe. The fracture can also become displaced (the fractured bone moves out of normal alignment)
Sources: Cleveland Clinic
KNOW A SIMILAR INJURY?
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE!
SOME VIDEOS THAT MIGHT HELP
WHAT THE COMMUNITY HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS INJURY
Drew Hunter– Stress Fracture in my foot, got better with pure rest and a good doctor. We used Shockwave Therapy.